Meeting Topic: Royal Pains; How to deal with difficult clients.
When the realities of planning a wedding clash with your clients’ expectations, your sweet couples can become royal pains. You can often prevent this from happening and recover when it does. Learn the skills to easily deal with difficult clients. In this seminar we will discuss:
* How to set clear expectations to avoid conflict
* Ways to keep control when conflict arises
* How to identify and diffuse troublemakers
Speaker: Susan Southerland
Susan Southerland started her small business venture as a wedding planner in 1992, and has since expanded her company, Just Events! Group, to include three successful brands servicing corporate and social events. An entrepreneur, event planner, author, business consultant, wife, and mother of four, Susan is considered one of the foremost experts in the event industry today. Through her business coaching and seminars, Susan has revitalized programs for internationally renowned corporations like Royal Caribbean International, Universal Orlando Resort, and Loews Hotels.
If you are interested in hosting a Wedding Network Denver meeting please email: email@example.com.
If you are interested in catering a Wedding Network Denver meeting please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Audio/Visual: Sound Master Entertainment
Speaker Host: Platypus Papers
Denver Executive Team:
- Chapter Co-Directors: Laney Hall & Haley Hyman
- Communication Chair: Emily Miller
- Education Chair: Brittany Bowman
- Logistics Chair: Angela Alizadeh
- Membership Chair: Brooke Kletzli
- Tickets are non refundable
- Tickets are valid for this event only
- Tickets may not be used for any future event
- If you are unable to attend, another person may use the ticket
Registration - By Wednesday, June 14th
$20.00 Wedding Network Members
$30.00 Non Members