How to Transform Price Inquiries Into Paying Clients
Learn three steps that will help take you from the dreaded "How much do you charge" email to an engaged conversation that gets your potential client excited and ready to book you! We'll talk about how to speak to your potential client in their language so that they want to hear what you have to say. You'll come away from the evening with a practical and personalized plan that you can immediately start implementing into your sales conversations.
Sanctuary at Admiral
The Sanctuary at Admiral, a Duos Company venue, is the perfect space for life’s special events. Originally opened in 1929 as a church, this Art Deco style building has been beautifully transformed into a dramatic and distinctive venue. Upon arriving at Sanctuary, you are greeted by our Garden Courtyard that is enclosed by wrought iron gates and tailored landscaping as you make your way into the grand foyer.
This space is tailor suited for corporate and private events, chef tables, and of course a dream wedding. The Sanctuary At Admiral has an entire level devoted to a bridal or grooms suite inclusive of a separate lounge, full bath and separate vanity room.
Owner of Wedding Incubator
Ruth Song has spent the past 15 years building a 6-figure wedding business that has been recognized as an award winning leader in her field. She brings her vast experience along with professional sales training and a Master of Counseling to help others in the wedding industry. She focuses on teaching sales, marketing and money mindset skills so that others can find financial and professional success while doing what they love.
Contributing Wedding Professionals
A Grand Affaire Catering
Affordable, Impeccable, Memorable
For more than a decade, A Grand Affaire has been helping people from Seattle to Tacoma and Chehalis to Snohomish to have the time of their lives. Weddings, rehearsal dinners, bridal and baby showers, theme parties, holiday gatherings, company events, banquets — you name it, we’ve catered it. No matter what the occasion, A Grand Affaire makes sure every detail is a true reflection of the hosts, the attendees and the event at hand.
There are 3 different options for parking:
- Find street parking in the surrounding area.
- Park at West Seattle High School just south of Sanctuary on California Ave. It's a 5 minute walk to the venue and parking is free after 5:00pm on weekdays.
- Park in a covered garage just south of Sanctuary on 42nd Ave SW, adjacent to Bartell Drugs. The evening rate is $3.68 and it's a 3 minute walk to the venue.
Thanks - The Seattle WNUSA Executive Team
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory Page for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email email@example.com for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.