Treat Yo' Self!
Take a break from the busy wedding season and come "Treat Yo' Self" at our August meeting where you can simply relax and get out of your house/workshop/studio/etc. to see your colleagues and friends! Back by popular demand, we will also have a few speed-networking rounds!
To show our appreciation of you and the amazing wedding industry in Seattle, future member tickets are being sold at member rates. Please bring a friend (or two)!
The Plaza Room
A million dollar view! The Edmonds Plaza Room is located above the Edmonds Library at 650 Main Street, Edmonds. Amenities include an uncovered outdoor patio, free wifi, tables, chairs and kitchen. The Plaza Room is in walking distance to coffee shops, restaurants and boutiques. Spectacular views of the Olympics and Puget Sound!
My Sweet Lil Cakes
Seattle, meet delicious...
My Sweet Lil Cakes' gourmet Savory or Sweet hotcakes batters are made from scratch daily, whipped to perfection, then generously poured into our custom made waffle irons, cast in the shape of corn dogs.
As the batter begins to sizzle on the griddle, your hotcakes get stuffed end to end with layers of fruits & berries or artisan meats and cheeses, then adorned with locally sourced market fresh berries.
These sophisticated masterpieces arrive to plate appropriately paired with perfectly sweetened sauces and syrups for the well trained and wild spirited guilty-pleasure palate.
Contributing Wedding Professionals
Ample off-street parking available in two lots adjacent to the building. Street parking is also available.
Thanks - The Seattle WNUSA Executive Team
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory Page for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email email@example.com for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.