Service, Community, and Re-Inventing the Client-Vendor Relationship
Kelly invites you to re-imagine the client-vendor relationship pre & post wedding day. She will share easy and impactful steps to enhance your clients' experience, make real connections, and develop enthusiastic ambassadors for your business. Come learn from Kelly the practical ways you can build a strong brand on a foundation focused on serving your clients first.
When WithinSodo was conceived, the Sodo building had existed as a metal shop, an industrial equipment sales location, and a warehouse for furniture storage. We wanted to build a space that could adapt to and house a wide variety of events, from an hour long photo shoot to a day long corporate retreat and everything in between. The addition of kitchen and bar facilities as well as a rooftop deck brings an entirely new level of versatility and something unique to the Sodo neighborhood.
The finished space consists of three dividable rooms of 1600 square feet each, a 3000 square foot roof deck, three bathrooms, a caterer’s kitchen, two bars, an 80" projection screen and audio ran throughout. With a total capacity of 500, WithinSodo caters to almost any type of event you can imagine.
Shooby Doo Catering
Service beyond expectation for your special event
Founded by Executive Chef Shubert Ho and his wife Mira, Shooby Doo Catering has become one of Seattle's premier catering companies for weddings, private parties and corporate events. Mira & Shubert both come from food loving families combining a melting pot of Asian, Mediterranean and American cuisine. Shooby Doo handles all of your needs including bar service, craft cocktails and full service rentals. They have created hundreds of memorable experiences for theirs guests who have previously named them best Wedding Caterer on King 5's Best of Western Washington. Whether you have a wedding, corporate event or private party in the works, Shooby Doo Catering will help you plan a special and tasty event.
Owner, Kelly Lemon Photography
Kelly Lemon is a PNW based one-armed wedding and boudoir photographer, adventure seeker and chocolate chip cookie connoisseur. She is the photographer for the light-hearted couple that values real connection. Over the years her work has been published in Style Me Pretty, The Knot Magazine, 100 Layer Cake, Seattle Bride Magazine and more, but she considers her greatest accomplishment to be the lasting friendships and deep community built with her clientele - one that extends far beyond the wedding day.
The camera is the least important element in photography.” -Julius Shulman
Contributing Wedding Professionals
There is ample street parking in the evening around Within Sodo.
Thanks - The Seattle WNUSA Executive Team
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory Page for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.