Venue: The Flower Studio
Remember that sweet gal that gave us some amazing information about Interns? Well, Aubri is back and who better to hear from about millennials than a successful event industry entrepreneur who is one herself?
For this month's meeting she'll review the generations currently in the workplace and their strengths. She'll then discuss how millennials and technology are impacting the evolution of the workplace. Next, she'll define the millennial mindset and answer the burning question -- what do millennials want and how do we work with them (not against them)?
Here's her presentation outline of things you will learn:
1. Generational overview
2. Generational strengths
3. Workplace evolution
4. Millennial mindset defined
5. What Millennials want
6. How to work with them
We look forward to seeing you on November 14th! Register today!
Aubri Nowowiejski - Executive Producer at Coterie Spark
Aubri Nowowiejski (No-Whiskey) aspires to inspire. She is the proud Founder & Board Director of the Student Event Planners Association, an Executive Producer at Coterie Spark, and a professional speaker. EDUCATION & LEADERSHIP Aubri graduated high school from the American School of Dubai in the United Arab Emirates. Within three years, she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in Mass Communication with an emphasis in Public Relations and a minor in Business Administration from Texas State University. Throughout her high school and university career, Aubri held six executive officer positions, six presidential positions, and received four scholarships. FOUNDER & BOARD DIRECTOR | SEPA While in university, Aubri founded the Student Event Planners Association (SEPA), a professional organization that caters to Millennials in the event planning and hospitality industry. SEPA is now nationwide and represents the future of the event industry. EXECUTIVE PRODUCER | COTERIE SPARK Aubri began her career in corporate America. She climbed the ladder in five years to Marketing Manager and earned four awards for her work. Aubri is continuing the winning streak at Coterie Spark, a global meeting and event management firm headquartered in Houston, Texas. PROFESSIONAL SPEAKER Aubri has presented at over 30 schools and for numerous conferences and associations worldwide, including The Special Event (TSE), Florida Festivals & Events Association (FFEA), Society for Incentive Travel Excellence (SITE), and the International Association of Exhibitions and Events (IAEE).
Contributing Wedding Professionals
Planner - Shanna Oliver and Tina McMillan
Venue - The Flower Studio
Caterer - Catering With A Twist
Rentals: Monarch Event Rentals
Featured Vendor - Complete Weddings and Events
10am - Vendor Setup
11am - Registration/Networking
11:20am - Announcements/Vendor Intros/Shout-outs
11:30am - Lunch
12pm - Mahvelous Millennials
1pm - Meeting Ends/Cleanup
Let us know - email@example.com - We look forward to seeing you at the meeting this month!
Thanks - Michelle Bromley & the Executive Team!
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.