Work/Life Balance: Start Living Your Best Life Today
Managing work/life/balance is something we all strive for, and yet many of us still feel as though we miss the mark. Lindsey T. H. Jackson Founder and CEO, Hezalia.com, will teach attendees how to eliminate the phrase work/life balance from their vocabulary and instead implement easy, achievable steps to start living their best life, today. By the end of the session attendees will be able to:
1) Identify their key stress triggers
2) Articulate their "stress management" playbook
3) Learn an ancient tool to develop space between stimulus and response and entirely revolutionize the way they move through the world.
Venue & Catering
Golf Club at Newcastle
The Golf Club at Newcastle is that storybook wedding spot you've been dreaming about. In addition to stunning panoramic views and a majestic English Manor-style clubhouse, The Golf Club at Newcastle's extensive wedding amenities include an elegant bridal suite, personal bridal attendants, a professional in-house catering team and one-of-a-kind photography locations.
Lindsey T.H. Jackson
Lindsey received her B.F.A. from Emerson University in Dance and Theater and her M.A. from Lesley University in Social Sciences with a focus on holistic health modalities and community development. She has worked and trained as a dancer, health instructor, muscular therapist and life-coach in Europe, Asia, and Australia for more than thirteen years. In this time, she attained degrees and certifications in Muscular Therapy, Thai Massage, Enneagram Coaching, Career Coaching and the full sweep of Pilates practicum.
After much study and many travels to the far corners of the world I developed a methodology that has been hugely successful for hundreds of clients. Using it I have helped clients transform health goals into complete lifestyle changes, and in doing so manifest a level of peace and health in their lives that they previously never believed possible. This success led Lindsey to build Hezalia. Hezalia is the largest online platform making it easier to find everything you need to start living your best life, today - get inspired, shop products, find pros.
Contributing Wedding Professionals
Tray Passed Hors d’oeuvres:
Duo of Deviled Eggs
avocado cream, walnut blue cheese
Kalbi Marinated Beef Skewers
scallions, toasted sesame seeds
beets, goat cheese, red onion, red pepper,
Cucumber and Mandarin Orange
Rosemary and Orange Breast of Chicken
Butternut Squash and Chive Risotto Cake with Cinnamon
Nutmeg Crème Fraiche
There is a private parking lot with ample parking at the Golf Club at Newcastle.
Thanks - The Seattle WNUSA Executive Team
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory Page for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.