We are trying something new through the end of the year and our Austin meetings will be on the third Tuesday every other month and our WILCO meetings will be on the third Wednesday every other month. Please make a note that this month's meeting is on Tuesday, 7/17
Do You Know What SEO Is?
Do you know if your website is optimized to get the traffic you are seeking? Well this is a meeting you will not want to miss because we have a local speaker who not only owns his own wedding planning business with his wife, he also helps his fellow colleagues in the wedding industry by analyzing their websites and optimizing them to get more business. He knows his strategies work because he uses them on his own websites https://www.yellowumbrellaevents.com/ and https://weddingindustryrescue.com/ and both of his businesses are very successful. Come learn some tips that you can use to optimize your website yourself.
Wedding Industry Rescue is the SEO authority to the wedding industry! SEO is no longer about getting a ton of people to your website. It’s about getting the RIGHT PERSON to your website. The ones that want who you are. The ones that are drawn to your specific ability. The type of client that is comfortable spending what you charge. SEO is about showcasing your business in such a way that it very specifically speaks to the one type of client that is absolutely perfect for you. This is going to sound crazy, but the new SEO isn’t about making your phone ring nonstop, but about making your phone ring a little less, but when you answer it you’re speaking to just the right client for you. https://weddingindustryrescue.com/the-seo-authority/
Shea Bailey is the other half of Yellow Umbrella Events, a great husband and wife team. He takes care of the tedious, less glamorous behind the scenes work for their businesses and their clients. He spends his days analyzing – everything. From the content you have on your site, to how to improve conversion rates by using your Google Analytics and improving your visitors user experience. And then he makes changes, clicks some buttons, and then he analyzes again. It’s a process, and he loves doing it!
Also, we're having a Wedding MBA 2018 Contest. We'll discuss more about this during our event.
Quest Events is a nationwide pipe, drape, scenic and lectern rental company with headquarters based in Frisco, TX. We have many unique offerings to suit your event needs, with 24/7 full service installation/dismantle, freestanding and hanging scenic options, wide variety of drape colors and heights as well as event furniture options in select regions. Let us transform your event space with ceiling treatments, eye-catching stage backdrops, kabuki reveals, custom branding and more. From intimate settings to conferences across the U.S., Quest Events is bringing product consolidation to the event rental industry, all while maintaining the genesis of the company: The Best Drape & Scenic Rentals. The Best Service.
Contributing Wedding Professionals
Planner - Shanna Oliver
Venue Host - Mercury Hall
Caterer - Word Of Mouth Catering
Photographer - TBD
10am - Vendor Setup
11am - Registration/Networking
11:20am - Announcements/Vendor Intros/Shout-outs
11:30am - Lunch
12pm - SEO with Shea Bailey
1pm - Meeting Ends/Cleanup
Let us know - firstname.lastname@example.org - We look forward to seeing you at the meeting this month!
Thanks - Michelle Bromley & The Hill Country Executive Team!
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email email@example.com for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.