Productivity: How to Make Your Business Life More Efficient Using the Best Current Resources
When thinking about productivity, what typically comes to mind is getting the most done, and doing it as soon as possible. What if productivity were not about doing it all, but doing what we love and want to do? What if it were not about doing it lightning fast, but doing it with a wholesome approach? Valentina Vitols has had the opportunity to sit down with over 250 companies in her years as a mentor and, in this conversation, she will share her observations of what has allowed them to flourish and succeed.
Venue & Catering
Capitol Cider was created and built in the style of a public house. We envisioned a warm and welcoming place for people to gather, share, savor and commune. The dark panelling, master copy collection of famous paintings, old books and period architectural elements hearken back to another time — when the distance between The Old World and The New World was measured by the time it took for a ship to sail between the two.
A beautiful combination of spacious and cozy, The Ballast Bar downstairs is perfect for either a semi-private or private event (occupancy 180). It features a full bar w/ 30 taps, cozy booths & communal tables, a sofa & fireplace area; as well as a small stage with upright Steinway, two shuffleboard tables and board games.
Our main floor dining area has a full bar, 30 rotating taps, cozy booths, communal tables and an occupancy of 65. An additional small patio is available weather permitting.
The kitchen at Capitol Cider is 100% gluten free, and creates a bounty of delicious gourmet comfort food using seasonal and local produce.
Valentina is an angel investor and startup and small business mentor. A native of Venezuela, she is a member of Pipeline Angels, Alliance of Angels, Hera Angels, Next Wave Ventures, Portfolia, and a sheEO activator. She worked as a political consultant in Caracas and ran as a candidate for the Latin American Parliament and the House of Representatives of the State of Miranda. She holds a graduate degree in Integrated Marketing Communications, an MFA in Photography, and a law degree. She is also a photographer with work from all over the world. Valentina delights in and is excited to be able to make a serious business out of something good, both as the founder of her startup Love to Thank, and as an angel investor focused on supporting entrepreneurs and small business owners.
Contributing Wedding Professionals
Limited street parking is available as well as various parking lots within a few blocks of Capitol Cider. Visit this link for more details on parking lots and locations.
Thanks - The Seattle WNUSA Executive Team
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory Page for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.