Denver - Flower Power
The flowers at your next event will be beautiful!
Lisa Weddel AIFD, PFCI, AAF, will be educating us on the power for flowers at your event. With over 30 years of floral design experiences and a number floral degrees, Lisa has seen it all!
During this meeting Lisa will tell us about the various types of flowers often used in weddings and events, now to make sure those flowers look great in your images, how to keep them looking fresh throughout the event, and answer any floral questions that you have!
We will also have the opportunity to learn how to put some florals together that each attendee will then be able to take home, as a reminder of this fun event.
Lisa Weddel AIFD, PFCI, AAF – I hold several degrees in the floral industry and have over 30 years experience in all aspects of floral design. After owning retail and studio locations, my love of teaching design is coming to life as we partner with our clients to achieve their dream florals.
Denver Chapter Leadership
Angela Alizadeh - Chairwoman - Extraordinary Affairs at 5280
Brittany Bowman - Chairwoman - Vehicle Vault
Please let us know if you would like to be more involved in Wedding Network Denver!
Thanks - Laney, Angela, Brittany, Brooke and Wanda!
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory Page for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.