Marketing To Today's Couples!
Do you wonder how today's couples are choosing their wedding professionals?
What criteria do they use? Price, Quality, Reviews, or all of the above?
How do they find their vendors? Online search, Social Media, Wedding Magazines/Blogs, Referrals from friends?
You will hear from a recently married bride and two engaged couples that are at different stages of the planning process. You've read what the wedding marketing experts have to say about getting more wedding business, but why not hear directly from your target market themselves. Members, be sure to bring your business cards/brochures because each member will be able to introduce themselves to the panelists and any engaged couples in attendance. We are opening up this meeting to engaged couples so that they may get some education on planning their own weddings and possibly find some vendors that they still need.
If you invite your wedding clients to attend, you will both get a registration code for a $20 meal.
Also, we're having a Wedding MBA 2018 Contest. We'll discuss more about this during our event.
We look forward to seeing you on May 23rd at Kindred Oaks
Contributing Wedding Professionals
Planners - Shanna Oliver (Art.Work Austin) and Tina McMillan (The Traveling Photo Booth)
Venue Host - Kindred Oaks
Caterer - Alfred's Catering
Photographer - Jingaling Photography
Rental Partners - Monarch Event Rentals
Entertainment - DJ RJ Lucas Artist Management
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Homemade Creamy Spinach-Artichoke Dip
Served with Sliced Baguettes and Crackers
Summer Time, lite and Fresh Bruschetta on Toasted Baguette
Street Tacos stuffed with Shredded Chicken
Cheese and Fruit Display
Domestic and Imported Cheese and Fruit Display
Fresh Brewed Raspberry Iced Tea
Mixed Beers and House Red and White Wines
2 beverages per guest
GPS Alert! Please make sure you spell out the words “County Road”, NOT “Country Road”, when using a GPS guidance system. You must spell out the words for it to locate us. Or, just type in Kindred Oaks and it should get you here!
Free on-site parking
5:00pm - Vendor Setup
6:00pm - Registration/Networking/Appetizers
6:30pm - Announce Vendors/Member Introductions
6:45pm - Marketing To Today's Couples Wedding Panel
7:45pm - Q&A
8:00pm - Meeting Ends/Cleanup
Let us know - email@example.com - We look forward to seeing you at the meeting this month!
Thanks - Michelle Bromley & the Executive Team!
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.