Course Income & SEO Deep Dive
with Elliot Saltzman
Share your gifts, and get paid for the knowledge!
Today’s most successful business owners already have in place, or are beginning to implement, a multi-dimensional business model - one that includes multiple streams of income. Not only is this business model ideal, but it is quickly becoming essential as businesses are forced to compete with new, online solutions everyday.
This workshop will introduce businesses to one of the quickest and easiest ways to add a new steam of income to their business - course income! Whether it’s creating a course for other businesses, clients, or on something entirely different that you are passionate about, you will leave this workshop inspired and with the know-how for adding a whole new stream of income to your growing empire.
In this workshop, you will learn:
-How to come up with a course that sells
-How to incorporate a course into your business model
-A 10 point blueprint on how to create your course from start to finish
-All the tools you’ll need to create and sell your course
-The systems for automating your entire sales process
Elliot Saltzman | Founder + Lead Educator at Hipreneur
Hipreneur is owned and operated by Elliot Saltzman. Elliot understands how to generate new business and is an expert in sales. As a college student, Elliot made over $50,000 in 10 weeks selling door-to-door for a summer job. At 22, he was appointed VP of Sales & Marketing for a startup construction company and grew sales to 2.2 million in the first 9 months. During his time in sales, he quickly became passionate about studying different tactics and strategies companies use to acquire new business. Over the past 6 years, Elliot has connected with over 2,000 small business owners and has learned the best ways to getting the “phone to ring,” as well as the common mistakes small businesses make “burning money” on non-revenue producing tactics. Elliot is passionate about speaking and training on business growth and in 2012, wrote a book called “How to become a Million Dollar Speaker” which has recently been seen in Success Magazine.
Denver Chapter Leadership
Angela Alizadeh - Chairwoman - Extraordinary Affairs at 5280
Brittany Bowman - Chairwoman - Vehicle Vault
There is parking available at Vehicle Vault.
This mastermind meeting will give you a chance to deep dive after the SEO workshop and help you find the course that you can use for additional income. Please be on time for this meeting.
Coffee, tea and water will be available all day and lunch will be provided.
Thanks - Laney, Haley & the Executive Team!
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory Page for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email email@example.com for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.