SEO Workshop with Elliot Saltzman
Get ranked and dangerous with this SEO workshop!
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) has become a vital component of inbound marketing. It's critical for businesses to appear on the front page of search result rankings for brand exposure and to generate new business.
This workshop is designed to give you specific steps you can take to optimize your website.
During this workshop, you will learn:
- How Google works
- How to discover how your prospects search for your services online
- How to “audit” your competitor’s websites
- How to identify areas in your industry with massive opportunity.
- On-page best practices
- Site design and architecture
- SEO best practices for Blogging
You will leave this workshop with a customized plan in place and action steps you can implement immediately to help your website rank higher online.
Elliot Saltzman | Founder + Lead Educator at Hipreneur
Elliot boasts 10+ years of combined sales, coaching, training, marketing and SEO expertise in the wedding industry.
Elliot's Experience in the Wedding Industry Includes:
-Helping 15+ Vendor Categories in the Wedding Industry rank on the first page of Google.
-Speaking and Training with Local and National Wedding Associations.
-Implementing Successful Marketing and SEO Campaigns that have landed clients on National Media.
Denver Chapter Leadership
Angela Alizadeh - Chairwoman - Extraordinary Affairs at 5280
Brittany Bowman - Chairwoman - Vehicle Vault
There is parking available at Vehicle Vault.
Keep in mind this meeting is a little longer. Elliot's presentation is a full 2 hours. Please plan to arrive no later than 4:15PM.
We have an additional workshop with Elliot on the 24th. Be sure to register early for the best price. This will also be at Vehicle Vault.
Thanks - Laney, Haley & the Executive Team!
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory Page for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.