First Annual Wedding Olympics!
Are you ready to go for the Gold?
Then put your sportswear on, bring your team spirit and join us for our first competition of wedding themed games to win the gold, silver or bronze!
The games will include Waiter Tray Races, Bouquet Toss, Sparkler Relays, Wedding Trivia, Ring Toss and Silliest Booth Photo. Come on out and have some fun before gearing up for wedding season!
June has traditionally been called "The Marriage Month" during the Middle Ages. Why?
(a) People were clean from their annual May baths
(b) It was considered lucky to marry on the first full Moon of summer
(c) To honor Junus, the God of Marriage
Heart of Texas Ranch is the perfect Hill Country venue for a Texas wedding, yoga retreat, family vacation, or corporate retreat. With enough room to accommodate multiple families or large groups and all the amenities you need, Heart of Texas Ranch will be your home away from home.
The ranch, guest houses and other event facilities are on 55 acres of Texas Hill Country, just minutes from Lake Marble Falls, Lake LBJ, the City of Marble Falls, and close to all the recreation, shopping and sightseeing for which the Hill Country is famous. Check our reviews to see that we’re one of the best vacation rentals in Central Texas.
Contributing Wedding Professionals
Planner - Jackie Walker, Homewood Suites by Hilton Austin/Round Rock
Venue Host - Heart Of Texas Ranch
Caterer - Schmidt Family Barbecue
Dessert - Schmidt Family Barbecue
Photographer - Complete Weddings + Events
Rental Partner - Outback Party Rentals
Rental Partner - American Party Rental
Photo Entertainment - The Traveling Photo Booth
Health and Wellness - Hill Country Yoga Fusion
Smoked Turkey Breast
Poblano Cream Corn
Self Parking at 205 Hickory Creek Rd, Marble Falls, TX 78654. Golf carts will shuttle you to Heart Of Texas Ranch.
Travel Abundance is a boutique travel agency that specializes in designing "Bucket List" trips from start to finish! Although I can help you with any of your travel needs, I specialize in Africa, LGBTQ, Destination Weddings and Honeymoon and custom designed trips. Don't just travel. Travel Abundantly!
10:00am - Setup - Lunch Seating and Game Stations
11:00am - Registration/Networking
11:15am - Venue Tours
11:30am - Announcements/Shout-outs/What I Wish You Knew/MBA Contest/Vendor Intros/Lunch
12:00pm - Games
12:50pm - Winners Announced
1:00pm - Meeting Ends/Cleanup
Let us know - firstname.lastname@example.org - We look forward to seeing you at the meeting this month!
Thanks - Michelle Bromley & the Executive Team!
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email email@example.com for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.