Contracts and Legality
One of the scariest business topics facing wedding vendors is contracts! Kristina Larry of Seattle Wedding Lawyer will discuss the do’s and don’ts as well as who you need to have contracts with. She’ll go over what you need to do to make your wedding business into a “legal” business and not just a hobby. And finally she will dive into your questions and concerns.
Stimson-Green Mansion, Seattle, WA
A Glamorous Piece of Seattle's History. Dramatic. Stylish. Unique.
Stimson-Green Mansion is a prestigious and alluring piece of Seattle's history. Completed in 1901, it is deemed one of Seattle's most impressive examples of "eclectic architecture." The beautiful leaded windows, vintage fixtures, charming fireplaces and unique antiquities set the scenery for this lavish historic home. Hold your next special event at the Stimson-Green Mansion, an exceptional example of early twentieth century English Tudor Revival style architecture, located in Seattle's First Hill neighborhood.
Managing Attorney and Seattle Wedding Lawyer
at Sassy Litigations, LLC
The Seattle Wedding Lawyer is Kristina Larry, Managing Attorney of Sassy Litigations, LLC (The Seattle Wedding Lawyer’s parent brand). She takes her knowledge of the law and mixes it with my love of event planning and weddings to help couples and wedding vendors have successful events.
Kristina completed her undergraduate work at the University of Wyoming and she is a graduate of Thurgood Marshall School of Law at Texas Southern University. She was a Texas Certified Mediator before she was a licensed attorney and believes that mediation is always worth a try.
Throughout her career she worked to serve people and communities. Most recently Kristina served as the legal advocate for survivors of domestic violence at the Domestic Abuse Women’s Network (DAWN). Kristina simply believes that everyone deserves to get the legal help they need at a price that is not only reasonable but affordable.
Contributing Wedding Professionals
For nearly 30 years, Kaspars Catering & Events has been creating the most memorable celebrations of love and family in the Seattle community. From breathtaking venues and backdrops to inspirational menus and delectable cuisine, their professional wedding planners and inventive chefs collaborate with you to create the perfect wedding experience.
Parking is included at the mansion. There will be signage for a parking garage and attendant that will let guests into it.
Thanks - Julia Pavlovski & The Executive Team
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory Page for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.