What's Trending for 2018?
Join us as we learn about nationwide wedding and event trends and see how Seattle stacks up. Sarah Tivel of GATHER Events will guide us through what's happening in the industry and how we can incorporate 2018 trends into our clients' upcoming events.
Novelty Hill Januik Winery, Woodinville, WA
Novelty Hill Januik Winery is an ideal location for a modern, intimate wedding celebration. From casual to elegant, our staff specializes in creating rehearsal dinners and wedding receptions that reflect the unique personality of each bride and groom.
Want to offer your couples an opportunity to unwind and mingle? They’ll relax while playing bocce ball or strolling through the gardens on their way to the outdoor fireplace at dusk. Whether you’re looking for an elegant seated dinner, casual hors d’ oeuvre reception, or traditional wedding buffet our in-house culinary team will work with you to prepare a sumptuous feast.
Sarah Tivel, CEO & Creative Brand Director at GATHER Events
Sarah has spent her life thus far doing what she does best: GATHER! Whether it’s gathering inspiration, gathering experiences or gathering people together, she is constantly compiling ideas and plans to create beauty and foster collaboration and community. Having officially started GATHER Events in 2003, Sarah has over a decade of experience in the events industry and is so incredibly grateful for and proud of the work that the GATHER team does. From a fledgling dream, to the exciting collaboration of amazing women it’s become, Gather Events has always been Sarah’s biggest passion project and she can’t imagine it any other way. When she’s not girlbossing (yes, that’s a word!) Sarah can be found spending hours in the kitchen, hiking in the woods, traveling to inspiring places and curating experiences for the people around her.
Contributing Wedding Professionals
Novelty Hill Januik’s culinary program is designed to not only enhance the enjoyment of our award-winning wines for guests seeking a complete food and wine experience but also to bring people together around the table, be it a breakfast bar or reception round. Our in-house culinary team is dedicated to fresh cuisine from sustainable resources, including organic fruits and vegetables from nearby Oxbow Farm as well as our own, on-site garden.
There is ample free parking onsite at Novelty Hill Januik Winery.
Thanks - Julia Pavlovski & The Executive Team
- Visit our Local Chapter's Directory Page for more information!
- Guest/Future Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Your registration is confirmation of your attendance and a seat at the event.
- Member tickets: All purchases and tickets are non-refundable. A ticket may be cancelled up to 6 days prior to an event by logging into your account and viewing your registration details. If a ticket is cancelled, it can only be applied to a future meeting. The balance will remain on your account until you register for your next meeting with Wedding Network USA.
- All Tickets: An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible for the full price of the ticket whether you attend or not.
- If you are unable to attend and would like to send someone in your place, please email email@example.com for a case-by-case basis (this is not guarantee).
- Additional information can be found on our terms and privacy page of the website.