Take a break from the stress of wedding season, and join us for the inaugural WNUSA Wedding Olympics!! You'll compete in events such as "Poppin Bottles", "Put a Ring on it", "Cold Feet", and more!! Feel free to dress comfortably/casually for this meeting.
Venue: Jardin del Sol
Our romantic wedding garden offers the perfect balance of elegance and rustic charm with its beautifully manicured grounds and authentic NW greenery. Our boutique style venue sits atop seven acres of rolling pasture and lush woodlands. Steps away is ample room for dancing and celebration under the stars on our outdoor dance floor. A large, elegant white event tent is provided, so your celebration will be a success no matter what mother nature presents.
Located just two miles from charming downtown Snohomish and 10 minutes from I-5, Jardin del Sol offers and ideal and intimate setting of beauty for your wedding, or other special event.
Our goals is for every couple to feel special and taken care of and for every guest to be "wowed" by our customer service and stunning venue. We welcome you to contact us and look forward to working with you to make your event amazing!
Catering: Act 3 Catering
ACT 3 Catering specializes in Wedding Receptions. We help make your dreams become a reality. Let our professional catering coordinators help you to create a stress-free and memorable day. We are passionate about what we do and strive for the very best!
We use only the freshest ingredients to create and serve great food with exceptional customer service for an unforgettable dining experience. We provide the finest quality food at an affordable price – making your most special day memorable and exactly how you have always imagined it.
Our wedding specialists are very friendly, experienced professionals who can help guide you through planning the menu for your special day, as well as provide valuable insight and information regarding linen, decor, rental items, and specialty vendors. We provide a FREE consultation for your event, and we can also schedule a private food tasting at our state-of-the-art kitchen facilities in Tukwila.
We look forward to the opportunity to serve you and your guests!
Contributing Wedding Professionals
- Tapas and Vegetable Crudite Platter- Fresh garden vegetables served with an assortment of grilled flatbreads, crackers, smoked salmon mousse, olive tapenade & roasted red bell pepper hummus.
All American Faire Station:
- Act 3 Pulled BBQ Pork Sliders- served with Coleslaw, Sliced Pepperoncini & Slider Bun
- Chef's Baked Swiss Mac-n-Cheese
- Seasonal Fruit Kabobs
Bajo Street Taco Station:
- Fish Tacos & Shredded Chicken Tacos- Sour cream, coleslaw, mango salsa, avocado sauce, chopped onions, cilantro and lime wedges. Corn and flour tortillas.
- Jerk Chicken Skewers- served with mango salsa
- Coconut prawns- served with sweet Thai chili sauce
- Fresh Vegetable Spring Rolls- served with peanut sauce and sweet Thai chili sauce.
- Asian Noodle Salad
- Beer, Wine, and Non-alcoholic beverages
Jardin del Sol offers ample on-site parking.
- Please RSVP by the Friday before the meeting to take advantage of discounted pricing
- All RSVP's after Friday (and walk-ups) will be assessed a late fee.
Rebecca Grant, Seattle Chapter Director
- Ticket purchase is valid for this event only and non-refundable. Ticket may not be used for any future events.
- An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible to pay whether you attend or not. You may cancel your RSVP by going to your profile on the website.
- If you are unable to attend, someone else may come in your place - please email email@example.com and your guest to verify.