Help! My family doesn't remember what I look like during wedding season!
We'll tackle how to maintain a proper work/life balance during the peak and off-peak seasons.
Speaker: Work/Life Balance Counselor from the Optimal Wellness Center in Bellevue
Venue: Rein Fire Ranch
Nestled within the serene Sugarloaf Mountain valley, and only 45 minutes from downtown Seattle and Tacoma, Rein Fire Ranch is the ideal setting for your ideal moments.
Whether you are looking for a uniquely beautiful backdrop to stage your own event, or a full service team to do it for you, at Rein Fire Ranch we strive to exceed your expectations.
Spread out over more than 10 acres, this rustic country setting includes a number of unique features, allowing you to freely customize your event. A pavilion surrounded by relaxing meadows make for a perfect setting for your ceremony, outdoor reception or special gathering. The bonfire pit is always a favorite for evening gatherings, and our cocktail cabana allows for a more intimate affair.
We look forward to seeing you here, and making your moment ideal.
Catering: Foodz Catering
The Art of Catering
As a caterer, we deliver a powerful and artistic experience, characterized by flavorful tastes and visual appeal, balanced by thoughtful, personalized touches. This is the art of professional catering.
Innovative Culinary Style
We are dedicated to cultivating deliciously elegant menus. Our global culinary background provides an unparalleled depth for sophisticated or casual menu planning and presentation, with a focus on current, innovative, and high flavor profiles.
A Full-Service Experience
Our team consists of highly knowledgeable experts in event design and production to support you in all aspects of planning your event. We are passionate about the details, from event design and décor to rental choices and professional staffing. This is what creates a unique dining experience.
Contributing Wedding Professionals
Menu: Plated Meal
Passed Hord D' Oeuvres
- Gazpacho shooters
- Blackberry and prosciutto crostini with goat cheese and fresh thyme
- Chili lime salmon on a red pepper spoon with pineapple salsa
- Heirloom tomato & watermelon salad with feta cheese, mint, basil, and lemon/balsamic dressing
- Grilled beef tenderloin with herb compound butter
- Roasted fingerling potatoes
- Fresh green bean, corn and cherry tomato salad
- Assorted breads
- Grilled peach shortcake with coconut whip cream
Butler Transportation has graciously offered transportation from the Eastgate Park and Ride (14200 SE Eastgate Way, Bellevue) to Rein Fire Ranch. Please let us know in the "dietary restrictions" section of your RSVP if you will be taking advantage of this service, as there are only 31 spaces available. Please of course include your actual dietary restrictions in this section as well if you so require.
Please arrive by 5pm, as the shuttle will be promptly leaving at 5:15pm.
- Please RSVP by the Friday before the meeting to take advantage of discounted pricing
- All RSVP's after Friday (and walk-ups) will be assessed a late fee.
Rebecca Grant, Seattle Chapter Director
- Ticket purchase is valid for this event only and non-refundable. Ticket may not be used for any future events.
- An RSVP without payment is still considered an RSVP and you will be responsible to pay whether you attend or not. You may cancel your RSVP by going to your profile on the website.
- If you are unable to attend, someone else may come in your place - please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your guest to verify.