Having your hair and makeup done the morning of the wedding is a treat and one that is truly something you should consider a necessity for yourself, the Moms and the Bridesmaids.
A good makeup artist will only accentuate you, bringing out your natural beauty, adding those lashes and making you feel glamorous. The makeup will last throughout the day, keeping you looking your best for photos, the ceremony and while dancing the night away! Be sure to schedule a trial run to be comfortable with the style and amount of makeup. Then plan a romantic night out for the two of you after your initial trial!
The up-do or other style you choose can also last the day when created by a professional. Consider having a trial run about a month out, take your veil and be sure that the style suits you, the veil and your vision.
Things to consider:
- Who should pay for hair and makeup for the Moms and Bridal Party?
- Will you bring the artists to the location, or will you go to the salon?
- Consider all of you wearing the same lip color.
- If doing mani/pedis get them done the day before.
- Remember to add plenty of time into your timeline for the day.